Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"No one is so lost that angels can't find them!"

My heart aches for the family in South Salt Lake City that lost their daughter yesterday. I am so angry. I think that our court system sucks. I'm all about not giving criminals rights. With all of the sexual and physcial abuse that goes on behind doors I'm ready for the government to put cameras in our homes. I really am. I know that many people out there don't feel the same way, but think about it, if we did....how many children would be spared? I can't seperate myself from the children...and if it came to saving just one child by doing this, I'm 100% for it. My heart is sooo broken thinking about what lead up to Suna Moo's final hours and for her family.... I honestly feel that sex offenders should be locked up in a facility like alka tras (sp), and literally throw away the key! Unfortunately, we have way too many liberals out there and that would never happen. It's a shame that we can't do anything to protect our babies. They aren't even safe in their own beds. One day I'm going to get into some form of law enforcement and start making some changes. I'm 100% pro death penalty. It should be painful and intense. All of those children that have died at the hands of these sick ______'s died from intense unimaginable pain...where is the justice???? There isn't. I just want our babies protected...and that will never happen with the way society is. Here we are over seas fighting a never ending war, and yet monsters roam freely in our own country. Take the money and forces and change ours!! I was just recently diagnosed with Grave's disease, it's an autoimune disease. It makes it very difficult to have children, and if I did they would more then likely be born retarded. It also includes many other health factors. At first I was really sad because I've always wanted 5 children, and now I'm thinking it's a blessing. Now I can really help make a difference for the children in the world. Once my boys are a little older I'm going to get envolved in Foster Care, and start working with the children one on one....what a blessing. :) I know that I'll have my 5 children it's just not going to be the way I originally thought. :) My P. Blessing mentions that I have this Christ-like love that will allow me to help those that rarely experience love.....it didn't really make sense to me before and now it's soo clear....it's our children in the world. The ones that have been abused and unloved! :)*** I pray that H.F will bless me with the tools that I need to be able to reach out to as many children as I can. They are my heart and soul. Yesterday a couple of ladies posted a sign on poster board that says: "No one is so lost that angels can't find them " how amazing and profound that is. :) It brought me such relief when I read that. That's been one of the hardest things for me to deal with is the knowing that they are alone, but they aren't...they never are. :)** I was thinking about little Suna Moo yesterday around 6 something, and I just got covered in goose bumps, I knew she was dead. I tried to use my energy to see where she was, but I couldn't see anything. When Elizabeth Smart went missing I did that with her, and I saw lots of sage brush, and rocks.....I found out months later that her captor had her trapped behind her yard and that's what was around them. I'm not saying I'm a psychic, but I know that I've been blessed with certain gifts that allow me to feel energies, and to know if someone is bad, etc. Anyways, I can't figure out how to post a song on here, but please listen to the song Lost by Michael Buble. I listen to it over and over.


Love ya,

Tori

3 comments:

Josh said...

Bones, I tried to comment on your above blog, but there was no link. Just wanted to let you know we're here. Love ya

Luellens said...

Hey! I found you on here. I also tried to comment on your previous blog. I hope everything is ok. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Hey does Jodi have one of these? Take care!

*Danette said...

Hey Tori! Hope you are okay, glad to hear that you're taking care of yourself.

Talk to you soon-
Danette